Different models to fit the left or right ear (right is most popular) in beige, mid brown or dark brown and fitted with a user adjustable volume control. The roll-top battery tray also functions as an on/off switch. These devices have a well defined generic anatomical profile to combine discretion and comfort with good audio intelligibility. The earphones have a replaceable wax guard system to eliminate problems caused by ear wax. A range of inductive neck loops and inductor packs are also available for these products.
- Frequency Range: 300 - 5000Hz IEC118-1
- — (Testing method for Devices with Inductive Inputs)
- Distortion: Less than 3%
- Receiver: Magnetic
- Maximum Output Sound Pressure Level: 115 dB ±2dB
- Battery: 1.4VDC A10 Zinc Air or Equivalent
- Minimum Operating Voltage: 1.1VDC
- Typical Battery Life: (A10 Zinc Air) >80 Hours depending on use
- Sensitivity 78dB@2kHZ - 10mA/M
- Amplifier: Customised hybrid
- Weight: (including battery) 1.5 grams
- Wax Filter Type: Replaceable Mesh Filter
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to 40C
It's coming. Please contact sales office if needed.